Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving is the best ever!

This Thursday is THANKSGIVING, my hands-down fav holiday. By far. Pretty much all holidays centered around food and eating are totally boss. 

Thanksgiving, as it turns out, is also a time to be thankful.  A time to reflect on all the things in our lives we have to be thankful for.  And since I'm going to be totally ignoring y'all while I get my fat on this T-giving, I'm going to give you an early Thanksgiving post of all the things I'm thankful for (in no particular order):


- cars, or rather motor vehicles in general, cause I'm one lazy m-effer
- double-tall-mocha's from Starbucks, my fuel
- people who offer to buy individual cigarettes from me
- my dog
- barack obama (sort-of)
- my iPhone, except when i try to use it as an actual phone
- men
- the paraplegic street karaoke performer outside my office, the blind man that pees every tuesday at 3pm on 12th street, and the Shitter, who, well, shits in the sewer grate at 12th and chestnut.  In the middle of the day. In front of everyone. And has absolutely no problem producing
- Dunkin Donuts
- what few Wawa's are left in Center City
- Levi Johnston
- Otis Redding
- television
- INTERVENTION (yes it deserves its own category!)
- my friends :-)
- my family :-))
- a sunny disposition

- Tomorrow and Tomorrow and Tomorrow


And much, much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment